[DebianGIS] Getting World Wind into Debian?

Some of you might have discovered the NASA World Wind package
available for Linux now.  It is a java package, and the WNPP request
is at <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/326600>.  I've written a small howto
on how to get it running with SUN Java,
<URL:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap/1158>, and
is also in touch with the debian-java people to try to get it working
with the free Java implementations.

It currently depend on JOGL (one of the OpenGL APIs for Java), and
fail to run when I tested using gij, kaffe, jamvm and sabrevm.  But a
new classpath version is just released, and I hope it get it working.

Are there anyone here interested in working on getting this package
into Debian?  It work great on my machine, and I believe it would be a
great system to have working by default for Debian GIS.