[DebianGIS] Re: mapserver libcurl3-dev build depend

[Jon Saints]
> We now have to choose either libcurl3-openssl-dev or
> libcurl3-gnutls-dev to build mapserver. Any thoughts?
>
> openssl is not GPL compatible.

Personally, I prefer GPL software to non-GPL software.  As mapserver
has a BSD-type license (GPL compatible, as far as I can see), I guess
it does not matter which we choose.  I would go with the gnutls
version first, and move the the openssl version if gnutls do not work.

On the other hand, it is always a good idea to use the same version as
upstream, and I suspect they are using openssl.