Re: [DebianGIS] is it possible to edit postgis with qgis?

Thanks, Paolo.  Your note is encouraging.  I am using 0.7.0pre1 and I
can see my PostGIS layer.  I discovered that I had no SRID specified so
I follwed the advice from
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2005-June/008541.html
but I still get "ERROR: parse error - invalid geometry\nCONTEXT: SQL
function \"geomfromwkb\" statement 1" when I stop editing and try to
save changes.  Do I need to upgrade?  Anyone have a .deb?  Other clues?

I am running postgis 1.0.1 and postgres 7.4.7 according to aptitude.