Re: [DebianGIS] is it possible to edit postgis with qgis?

Hi Neil.
I would suggest you to start afresh with a good pgis table (ie with the
correct srid, etc). Have you tried to set srid (the_geom, [SRIDnumber]), then
verify that in the geometry_columns table the SRID for your table is correct?
If you describe your situation more in detail, we might be able to help you.
BTW: I believe qgis_users is a better location for these discussions.
All the best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini