[DebianGIS] Re: New revision of libterralib

[Marco Tulio Gontijo e Silva]
> Hello,
>
> I've packaged a new revision of libterralib which closes bug #326693.
> It's at http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~marcot/libterralib/ .

Sounds good.  One thing I notced.  The patch file in debian/patches/
lack informtion about the origin of the patch, and what the patch is
supposed to solve.  I recommend adding such information, preferably
with reference to the debian bug #, to make it easier for the
maintainer a few years from now to understand why the patch is there.

Not a big deal, but I believe it make the package easier to maintain
in the long run.

I added '* Upload sponsored by Petter Reinholdtsen.' to the changelog,
built and uploaded it.  Great job.  If you are looking for other GIS
tools to maintain, there are several in need of a maintainer.  List on
<URL:http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl>, for those of
you who do not remember. :)

As always, I am available on IRC if you need sponsoring.  #geo on
irc.oftc.net.