[Pkg-grass-general] USB-GPS device?

Hi there,

by accidend, I found this really inexpensive GPS-device to be
connected via USB (approx. 75 Euro): "Navilock USB GPS"

http://www.kabelmeister.de/index.php?show=artikel&action=info&artikelID=2096

Is there any experiences with Debian?

Thanks
Regards
Ralf.

P.S.: I know that I am not the only one being unhappy about
the name of this list (at least while it is quoted with every
subject): It is hard to fetch the point of a posting by mere
reading of the topic line, if half of it is "[Pkg-grass-general]".
Is there any way to either drop/shorten this quoting or
renaming this list to something shorter?