[Pkg-grass-general] Re: [GRASSLIST:7440] r.terraflow with debian grass ?

I use Ubuntu which is based on Debian. I think the installation is
identical. Downloaded the cvs GRASS binary here:

http://grass.itc.it/grass61/binary/linux/snaps

Follow the instructions for installing, pay attention to the part
about manually setting the simlinks from the Debian libraries to what
GRASS expects. The one simlink that is not in the directions is for
libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3. The first time you run r.terraflow you will
get an error about not finding it. I fixed it with the following:

ln -s li bstdc++-3-libc6.2-2-2.10.0.so libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

I used r.terraflow last week and it worked well.

David

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays