Re: [Pkg-grass-general] r.terraflow with debian grass ?

Hi,

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 17:53 +0300, orkun wrote:
> hello
>
> I have grass6 installed as debian package.
> Is there any way to add r.terraflow module to grass
> without collapsing debian grass package ?
> or
> Is only way to install grass from source  code ?

I think you have to compile from source. apt-get source grass. Remove
--without-cxx from the ./configure call in debian/rules and build with
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot. It looks like I can include r.terraflow in
the next .deb upload.

Steve