[Pkg-grass-general] ITP: libwms, ossim, osgplanet

  I would like to package libwms, ossim ans osgplanet during the next
  week or so. If someone thinks it is a worth addition to the archive,
  I'm also looking for a sponsor. Comments welcome.

----
* Package name    : libwms
  Version         :
  Upstream Author : Garrett Potts <gpotts@intelligence-data.com>
* URL             : http://www.ossim.org/
* License         : WMSGPL
  Description     : library used to query Web Mapping Services.

  Notes: the WMSGPL is based on the LGPL. I attach the complete
  LICENSE.txt so anyone can comment.

----
* Package name    : libossim
  Version         : cvs20050630
  Upstream Author : Garrett Potts <gpotts@intelligence-data.com>
* URL             : http://www.ossim.org
* License         : LGPL GPL
  Description     : OSSIM - Open Source Software Image Map

  OSSIM, pronounced "awesome" is an open source project to
  develop a state of the art set of libraries and tools for remote
  sensing and geographic information systems.A test application,
  OSSIM, is included in the distribution to showcase the
  functionality of the libraries. For a complete list of OSSIM
  functionality, point your Internet web browser to
  http://www.ossim.org

----
* Package name    : osgplanet
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Garrett Potts <gpotts@intelligence-data.com>
* URL             : http://www.ossim.org/
* License         : WMSGPL
  Description     : 3d geospatial viewer inspired by BlueMarbleViewer

  Inspired by BlueMarbleViewer, osgPlanet extends geospatial viewing
  with access to native geospatial formats,Elevation data sets, and
  OGC Web Mapping Services (WMS) interfaces over the web. osgPlanet is
  a C++ library and includes osgplanetviewer as a demonstration.

Cheers,
Pablo.

--
"When in doubt, use brute force" -- Ken Thompson