Re: [Pkg-grass-general] update

> - grass: should be updated to 6.0.1 (bugfixes)

GRASS 6.0.1 has not been released yet.

The v.in.garmin bugfix could be backported to Debian's 6.0.0 easily
enough. It is non-functional in 6.0.0 but doesn't hurt the rest of the
package.

I'm not sure if the dbf memory leak (import of >500k points from ascii)
fix was ever put into 6.0.1 or still in testing mode. I wouldn't
classify that release critical at all.

I'm not sure of other critical bugfixes. Critical fixes should be the
only ones in 6.0.1, so running tools/cvs2cl.pl on the release branch of
GRASS CVS to make a changelog (or sifting through the cvs-commit mailing
list) should give an indication of anything important.

A lot in 6.0.1-cvs will be doc cosmetics which I'm not too worried about
getting into Sarge. They're online.

Hamish