[Pkg-grass-general] mapserver and postgis

Hi,

I'm running the mapserver Sarge package with the latest Postgis package
from Debian-GIS.

This question is not related to package development ... but only on the
usage of them.

I'm having problem using booleans as EXPRESSION in my .map file.
Mapserver does not seem to succeed in the expression evaluation. I do
not see any point when using EXPRESSION.

Here is the mapserver class :

		CLASS
                        NAME "test"
                        EXPRESSION ([moved] = 't')
                        COLOR 255 0 0
                        OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0
                        SIZE 10
                        SYMBOL "circle"
                END

And here is the table definition  :

CREATE TABLE mapping
(
  id varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  moved bool DEFAULT false,
  cartopoint geometry,
  CONSTRAINT id PRIMARY KEY (id),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_dims_cartopoint CHECK (ndims(cartopoint) = 2),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_geotype_cartopoint CHECK (geometrytype(cartopoint)
= 'POINT'::text OR cartopoint IS NULL),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_srid_cartopoint CHECK (srid(cartopoint) = 4326)
)

How can I make that work ? I tried to use the text(bool) function inside
Postgres and that works perfectly well :

select text(moved) from tblgeomapping where text(moved)='t';

Any help is welcome.

Didrik