Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: Uploaded postgis 1.0.0RELEASE-1 (source all i386) to debian-gis

> It's ok now, if alioth will like to allow that. I had bad experiences
> in changing settings like that in other lists. BTW, we will experience
> a good deal of spams starting from now...

no thanks. time and effort is all too finite and best spent dealing with
real things.

If the bug system will send mail to the list, it must be allowed to
post to it. If the only way is to have it subscribed: To prevent us
spamming the bug tracker either a) it must be set up to ignore mail from
"@lists.alioth.debian.org"; b) list mail to the bug tracker must be
surpressed somehow; or c) forwarded bug reports get sent to a proxy
address which forwards them to the mailing list, but mail from anything
other than the bugtracker is filtered into /dev/null.

thanks,
Hamish