[Pkg-grass-general] Debian packages for PostGIS/PostgreSQL-8.0?

Hi all,

I have recently installed Postgresql 8.0 from debian experimental (I've been waiting for Tom Lane's new type support for about 5 years, and I could not wait any longer ;-) and I was wondering whether there were any plans to compile postgis packages for it soon. I'm willing to have a go if somebody can assist me with any problems.

cheers,
John

john reid                                     e-mail owlman@tpg.com.au
uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                      -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers...