[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Uploaded postgis 1.0.0RELEASE-1 (source all i386) to debian-gis

[Wolfgang Baer]
>> For Debian GIS, I guess
>> <URL:http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>
> I also took this address for the jump packages however we must
> ensure that this list is no longer closed to the public ! I don't
> know if this is already solved - if its solved this bugreport should
> be closed.

I would be glad if it could be Made available on gmane.org as well.  I
read more and more lists using gmane.org.

Is the list maintainer using the listadmin package to handle
approvals?  If not, it might save him some time.