[Pkg-grass-general] Re: Bug#305245: [Pkg-grass-devel] Bug#305245: v.digit: "Next not used" should be called "Auto increment"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, DebianGIS <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: Bug#305245: [Pkg-grass-devel] Bug#305245: v.digit: "Next not used" should be called "Auto increment"
- From: Steve Halasz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:25:14 -0400
- Message-id: <1113924314.4164.4.camel@marcy>
- In-reply-to: <20050419075812.GA13029@ba.issia.cnr.it>
- References: <200504190023.j3J0Nj8k012660@galadriel.otago.ac.nz> <20050419075812.GA13029@ba.issia.cnr.it>
On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 09:58 +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 12:23:45PM +1200, Hamish wrote:
> > ps - upstream bugs are best filed, discussed, and dealt with in the upstream bug
> > tracker where all the upstream developers will at least see them:
> > http://grass.ibiblio.org/bugtracking/bugreport.html
> It is common practice to forward this kind of bug to the appropriate
> upstream email/list, and tagging the report +upstream, forwarded and
> whatever needed. This is one of the maintainer's tasks.
Which I would normally be doing. But I've been too busy lately to go
over these bugs. Anyone is welcome to forward and tag these reports as
they see fit.