Re: [Pkg-grass-general] postgis on debian

Hi,
sorry I missed the recent discussions on list.
Well, I think it's good to get help for producing the best possible
package for postgis.
Days ago I was contacted by Alex and I informed him about DebianGIS
and I offered to split efforts.
Today I have time to inspect his recent package, but I noticed a new
debian package (pgxs) in experimental that could also be useful for
postgis package and a new postgresql 8.0.
I'll discuss that with Alex, because probably we'll have to mantain
postgis for two postgresql version for the next days, so efforts could
increase.
His package also provides support for the java bindings.

I'll keep informed this list.
Bye.