[Pkg-grass-general] libcurl errors on our build of mapserver

It seems that a recent update and upgrade of my debian
sarge may have broken the mapserver version that I
have installed from the Debian GIS repository.

Trying to run mapserver from the command line now is
giving me errors like

/usr/lib/libcurl.so: undefined reference to
`tld_strerror'

I am using version 7.13.1-1 of libcurl3-dev

Anyone else having this trouble?

I have started trying to rebuild the mapserver package
for DebianGIS (because Thomas no longer is working on
the project). I get simillar errors when compiling.

Thanks
Jon