[Pkg-grass-general] Re: can't even dist-upgrade

P> PS: didn't you say you're not using grass anymore?
It was blocking the entire debian apt-get dist-upgrade process!
I will have to use grass this summer, so intended to leave it on the computer.
OK, fixed for now, but "I'm used to quality control issues here, but didn't
expect it to pop up even when not actively using the package".
Anyway, double vision package numbers like "5.7.0+6.0.0" do not
inspire confidence. "If they managed to block apt installing innocent
bystander packages, wonder what is in store when I actually use the
package."
P.S. Mr. FOG is still listed on
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PackageList