[Pkg-grass-general] more testing

Hi all.

Further testing, with new grass package:
- help now works
- the problem with the location was due to different format, as Hamish pointed
out (my fault)
- epgs codes ok
- grass qgis plugin works well from within a grass session; still, I believe
it would be good to have a more standard behaviour, or at least instruct the
user with specific commands.

So now the main brick missing is libgdal1-grass.

We'll look into the postgis package ASAP.

Overall, I believe it is a great achievement!

All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini