Re: [Pkg-grass-general] mapserver alioth php support?

Francesco P. Lovergine a écrit :

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 08:41:06AM +0100, Lionel Bargeot wrote:
Jon Saints wrote:

Hi,

I just tried installing the mapserver package from
alioth. Is php mapscript enabled in this build? I cant
seem to find mapscript.so

Thanks
Jon

php4-mapscript is the right package to enable php mapscript.

Adding that to Suggested: or Recommends: would be nice for mapserver.

There are no pakage named mapserver, suggest is a good idea but where ?
In mapserver-bin and mapserver-doc
suggested :  perl-mapscript, python-mapscript, php4-mapscript, cgi-mapserver
It's a bit too long no ?
May be a better description in all packages, is the solution ?

   Thomas