Re: [Pkg-grass-general] gdal/grass -- need your comments

Hi Silke,

> - Frank, I renamed the gdal_GRASS-library to libgdal1grass since
>   this reflects the way libraries are handled in debian.

I don't think this is really necessary. Plugins are not really considered
libraries by Debian (they will never be linked against, they only will be
dynamically loaded by their application). Some references are the various
xmms plugins which also consist of a shared library used as plugin.

Thanks,
Jochen