Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: DebianGis: Packaging postgis/geos

Thanks Moritz, Francesco and Steve.

I hope to have fixed all bugs you reported in the last version I uploaded.

Dependancy on the experimental libgcc1 has been resolved by adding the
file shlibs.local, do you know of a better way?
(pbuilder is actually failing to update the virtual chroot environment
for a bug in the sed package, anyway building postgis with pbuilder
should be the right way to go to resolve such problems?)

Steve, I am not sure to understand what you mean by getting output of
postgis_build, I added some redirections to a file named build.log in
debian dir.

Bye

--
Roberto Boati <roberto.boati@gmail.com>