[Pkg-grass-general] Re: DebianGis: Packaging postgis/geos

Hello,
I've been busy lastly, but now I uploaded a new postgis package:
ftp://daisyred.it/debian/postgis

It requires postgresql-dev and the libgeos1-dev from mentor.
That is a experimental package not using postgresql source to build.
Basically it uses build/clean/install targets taken from a "make -n" execution.
It includes the script I used for creating targets, so it should be
easy to regenerate targets for new releases.

I also packaged a postgis-cvs version because it seems that the next
to be released postgis has some great features for managing lot of
records.

Suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,
Roberto