[Pkg-grass-general] Setting up debian-gis homepage etc.

Hallo!

I thought about how to bring a debian-gis project to a broader
audiance and I have two suggestions to make

1. (which is rather easy to implement) we should announce this
mailing list to debian-devel-announce, debian-announce and
debian-devel. Perhaps this has already been done for debian-devel
(I don't have enough time to read this list) but I didn't read
anything about it on the other two.

2. It would be a good idea to set up a homepage where interested
people could inform theirself about the status of GIS projects in
debian: A list of packages that is already included, a list of ITP
for other software. This list should me linked as well. We will
probably find other topics which should be mentioned as well.
Debian-med [1] is an example how such a page could look like.

What do you think?

Many greetings,

	Silke

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/