Re: [Pkg-grass-general] wishlist

I agree with the suggestions that have made so far, i.e. GRASS 5.7,
Mapserver, PostGIS and QGIS as well as on (or some) GPS related
software.

Furthermore we should focus on integrating the different tools. For
example we have now grass, qgis and gdal which could have been
connected when they are compiled with the right configure options
and are included in the right version. (In this case mainly grass
5.7. is missing which hinds gdal to be compiled with grass support
which is needed for qgis to read grass data).

The same holds probably for other GIS related packages.

Ciao,

	Silke