Re: gcc-10-source cross build for xtensa with D enabled fails due to missing texi macro. patch included

Yes, for the basic enablement I do have a draft patch (very simple):

https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/toolchains/gcc-xtensa-lx106/-/merge_requests/1

By inspection and my own manual tests/use it does work. But a sanity
test during build process would be indeed a good idea. I will take a look.