Re: libreoffice C++ Unit tests failing since gcc 9.2.1-12 ((Failure instantiating exceptionprotector)

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 10:17:49PM +0100, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Rene, I really appreciate the fact that libreoffice has an extensive
> test suite. But just to get options on the table can you please tell us
> how severe this particular failure is? In other words, how much is this
> telling you about libreoffice? I think the failure is "just" that you

No idea. The test doesn't run. No more info. And the failure is beyond
my skills anyway.

> can't compile a test that used to be able to compile. And you suspect
> that the libreoffice test may not be the only code that breaks.

No, I didn't say that.

Actually, I disabled running make check already for the next upload.
"at scheduled" for Thursday.

Regards,

Rene