Re: gcc-8-cross-mipsen_2_amd64.changes REJECTED

First of all, I don't see any valid reason why ftp-master would reject that
upload.  There are certainly more packages which are not binNMUable.  Plus
binNMUs don't make any sense because the library packages are arch all packages,
which need a sourceful upload anyway.

If we have to uglify the release string, then please just add a "c" instead of
"cross".