Re: please don't break GCC snapshot builds

Matthias Klose wrote:
Please don't break GCC snapshot builds by not applying needed
patches for the snapshot builds.  At least the ppc64el build is
broken, now fixed in the vcs.  I didn't check other targets like,
arm, mips, the Hurd and KFreeBSD.

Could you please elaborate on what exactly caused the breakage? I
specifically made as many patches as possible unconditional and
applied them as early as possible.  You moved ada-ppc64el from
unconditional, early to unconditional, late.  Therefore I assume that
there is a conflict between ada-ppc64el and some other patch that is
applied only on snapshot builds?  Perhaps the problem is with this
other patch, then?

--
Ludovic Brenta.