Re: RFH: compile-time assertions now broken in GCC

Matthias Klose dixit:

>I'll propose 4.7.2-4 for testing, so please update.

OK thanks for the heads-up, will do after I get over
the worst of this cold I caught.

>However I couldn't find the upstream GCC issue.

Didn’t report one yet, had too much dayjob-related
stuff to do this week. Will do.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<Natureshadow> Oh, ich hab mim Bauch Mittelklick gemacht, als ich nach dem
    Kaffee gegriffen habe…