Re: RFH: compile-time assertions now broken in GCC

Matthias Klose dixit:

>how does gcc-snapshot behave?

It also introduces this failure.

>If you think it's a regression, please could you forward it upstream?

OK. In the meantime, I’ve prepared workarounds upstream (and
made the code a bit less depending on -fwrapv), but I need to
know whether I should upload mksh to sid now with the hotfix
applied to Ubuntu, i.e. whether you plan to have the affected
gcc versions migrate.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant