Re: gcc-4.6 kfreebsd build failure

Le 27/04/2011 12:35, Aurelien Jarno a écrit :

>>> sure, if it's known to work. would like to avoid a try-and-error upload.
>>
>> On my PC, the gcc-4.6_4.6.0-5 gets into xgcc stage without gengtype
>> failure even with current gcc-4.5 as bootstrap. Therefore the bug is
>> not reproducible on my PC.
>>

> I am also unable to reproduce it on two different machines. It fails in
> the past only on fasch but not on fano, then worked again, and not fails
> on both fasch and fano.
>
> There is probably a bug related to the installed packages in the chroot.

I have tried to build by hand on the buildd, using the same chroot as
the one that is use for building packages. It built successfully.

I have therefore requeued both gcc-4.6 and gcj-4.6, and they built
successfully. There is therefore probably no need to switch the
bootstrap compiler on kfreebsd.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73