Re: gcc-4.6 kfreebsd build failure

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 07:08:11PM +0200, Petr Salinger wrote:

> >>As gcc-4.6 is already available on both kfreebsd-*,
> >>wouldn't be better to use gcc-4.6 as a bootstrap compiler for gcc-4.6 ?
> >
> >sure, if it's known to work. would like to avoid a try-and-error upload.
>
> On my PC, the gcc-4.6_4.6.0-5 gets into xgcc stage without gengtype
> failure even with current gcc-4.5 as bootstrap. Therefore the bug is
> not reproducible on my PC.

I am also unable to reproduce it on two different machines. It fails in
the past only on fasch but not on fano, then worked again, and not fails
on both fasch and fano.

There is probably a bug related to the installed packages in the chroot.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73