Re: Compiling refblas3 with gfortran 4.2

<posted & mailed>

Ming Hua wrote:

> The first package I tried is refblas3.  I did some minimal and
> incomplete change (the shlibs is definitely wrong, for example) and
> successfully built the BLAS library, but then one of the tests failed
> so the package FTBFS.  The error is:
>
> awk '/fail/ || /FAIL/ {exit 1}' debian/test/xzcblat1 || (cat
> debian/test/xzcblat1 && false)
>  Complex CBLAS Test Program Results
> [...]
>  Test of subprogram number 10         CBLAS_IZAMAX
>                                        FAIL
>
>  CASE  N INCX INCY MODE                                COMP
>                  TRUE     DIFFERENCE
>
>    10  4    1 9999 9999                                   3
>                       2           1
>    10  4    2 9999 9999                                   3
>                       2           1
> make: *** [debian/test/xzcblat1] Error 1

I am able to reproduce this. The error might be in the

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$(pwd):$LD_LIBRARY_PATH cblas/testing/xzcblat1 >
debian/test/xzcblat1

Instead If I just do

cblas/testing/xzcblat1 > debian/test/xzcblat1

then there does not seem to be any error.

$ cblas/testing/xzcblat1
 Complex CBLAS Test Program Results

/* output snipped */

 Test of subprogram number 10         CBLAS_IZAMAX

hth
raju