Re: About updating gcc-4.1-doc-non-dfsg package

Nikita V. Youshchenko writes:
> Hello.
>
> When I created packages for non-dfsg gcc-4.1 documentation, gcc-4.1 package
> version was -15; now in is already -21.
>
> I thought that maybe it is time to re-sync doc package.
>
> I've checked the differences in debian/patches directory between -15
> and -21 version, and found no documentation-related changes there.
>
> Does that mean that you decided not to track documentation changes at all
> (it looked previously that you are tracking those changes, since there are
> patches that reference documentation in their names, e.g.
> pr25524-doc.dpatch)?

the patches are just splitted up into doc and code parts.

> Or there are just none documentation-related changes between -15 and -21
> (even in svn resync)?

to the best of my knowledge, I didn't see any updates to documentation
files between these two versions.

we could add a gcj-4.1-doc package however, if you do want to provide
that, maybe an g77-3.4-doc package as well.

  Matthias