About updating gcc-4.1-doc-non-dfsg package

Hello.

When I created packages for non-dfsg gcc-4.1 documentation, gcc-4.1 package
version was -15; now in is already -21.

I thought that maybe it is time to re-sync doc package.

I've checked the differences in debian/patches directory between -15
and -21 version, and found no documentation-related changes there.

Does that mean that you decided not to track documentation changes at all
(it looked previously that you are tracking those changes, since there are
patches that reference documentation in their names, e.g.
pr25524-doc.dpatch)?

Or there are just none documentation-related changes between -15 and -21
(even in svn resync)?

Nikita