gfdl gcc documentation packages for non-free: update

Hello.

I've updated gcc-4.1 documentation packages (Section: non-free/doc).
Packages are no longer debian-native, also several issues have been fixed.

Also, I've created gcc-doc-defaults package (Section: contrib/doc) that
builds gcc-doc, cpp-doc, gfortran-doc and treelang-doc packages with
proper dependences and symlinks.

Maintainer of all those packages is set to debian-gcc@lists.debian.org

As for over version of gcc - packages for those that are currently in sid
still contain gfdl documentation. So creation of proper non-free packages
has to be postponed until this documentation is not removed from there.

Currently packages are at
http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/debian/gcc-doc/

I'm going to upload there (to non-free and contrib) in a day or two.
Comments welcome.

Nikita