gcc-4.1 [gfdl] documentation packages for non-free

Hello.

I'm one of those people beaten by recent removal of gcc documentation. Both
myself and people to whom I recommend Debian, *need* gcc documentation to
be available in the system.

So I had four options:
- start a new flamewar on the issue,
- stop to use Debian (and to recomment it),
- install documentation in non-package form,
- create appropriate documentation debs (for non-free).

Since I'm a DD, the only real option for me was the last one.

I've created gcc-4.1-doc-non-dfsg package, intended for non-free. This
package builds several binary packages (cpp-4.1-doc, gcc-4.1-doc,
gfortran-4.1-doc, tree;ang-4.1-doc), that contain all files - man pages,
info and html docs - that have been in gcc-4.1 4.1.1-10 package [last
version before documentation removal], but are not in the current
4.1.1ds1-13 package.

I'm going to upload this to non-free.
But before that, I'd like interested people to look into the package, and
give any comments they feel appropriate.
Currently, I've put the package to
http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~nikita/debian/gcc-doc/

If things will go well, I'll create similar things for other gcc version,
and also gcc-doc-non-dfsg that will play the same role for documentation
as gcc-defaults package plays for compiler itself.

Nikita