You need only 15 minutes to prepare for the night of love.

Little magic. Perfect weekends.
http://Patrick./?ParsixtvuyLucaszctcompanions

Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union.
We're thinking about upgrading from SunOS 4.1.1 to SunOS 3.5.
A man is infinitely more complicated than his thoughts.
Music . . . can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable.
Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.
Religion is a defense against the experience of God.
I was born because my mother needed a fourth for meals.