9.95
5.45
8.00
9.95
23.45
4.95

Jason Bourne that he was going to be briefed in depth by a Soviet espionage agent whose English was so laced with the Deep South that it sonorously floated out of his mouth with the essence of magnolias, he would have deemed the information preposterous. Good Lawd, Ah do miss those barbecues, especially the ribs. You know who grilled em best? That black fellow who I believed was such a good friend until he exposed me. Can you imagine? I thought he was one of those radicals. He turned out to be a boy from Dartmouth workin for the FBI. A lawyer, no less. ... Hell, the exchange was made at Aeroflot in New York and we still write each other. Adolescent games, had mumbled Bourne. Games? ... Oh yes, he was a mighty fine coach. Coach?