Re: updating gcc-3.3 to the final gcc-3.3.2 release for sarge

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 03:28:19AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Anthony Towns wrote:
> >FYI: Note that I've forced the current version of gcc-3.3 into testing
> >for tomorrow's dinstall; in spite of it being broken on arm, and unbuilt
> >on m68k. This will ease a bunch of problems, but is still causing major
> >hassles for Qt and KDE, so we still need a properly fixed gcc-3.3 ASAP.
> I don't know of any gcc-3.3 bugs directly affecting Qt/KDE at this
> point (version 3.3.2pre4).  If there are any, I wish I knew about them....

No, afaik all the problems are with pre3 - but since that's still current
on arm, KDE still has problems on arm, which is just as bad as having
them on i386.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda