Re: updating gcc-3.3 to the final gcc-3.3.2 release for sarge

Anthony Towns wrote:
>FYI: Note that I've forced the current version of gcc-3.3 into testing
>for tomorrow's dinstall; in spite of it being broken on arm, and unbuilt
>on m68k. This will ease a bunch of problems, but is still causing major
>hassles for Qt and KDE, so we still need a properly fixed gcc-3.3 ASAP.

I don't know of any gcc-3.3 bugs directly affecting Qt/KDE at this
point (version 3.3.2pre4).  If there are any, I wish I knew about them....

m68k appears to have built, so maybe it should be put into testing with
the rest.

arm is failing on a pascal-specific part, which isn't anything to
do with upstream gcc.  :-/  Evil gpc.

hppa is toast due to glibc, so I don't even know what to say about KDE there.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html