Re: More on the cross-compiler

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 11:58:38PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:

Okay.  I'd like CVS write access so that I can fix the obvious bugs.
I'll chat with him first before I change anything else - I see that he
hangs out on irc, so I'll catch him there.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?