Re: gcc-3.2 not autobuilding on ARM?

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 10:58:01AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Further investigation indicates that it's almost certainly due to bogus line
> breaks in the middle of the command line.  This appeared when autobuilding
> ds3-0pre3, but not ds2-0pre3, and only on ARM.
>
> I still don't know where the line breaks are coming from.

Are you looking at the same log I am?  More likely the breaks are just
emitted due to the logs being passed back and forth via email; mail
daemons have this odd prejudice against buffer-overflowing length
lines.  It's failing linking libjava.

If I had to guess, I'd say that it ran out of memory.  Libjava is
stupidly large.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz