Re: GCC 3.2 transition

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 08:38:53PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> In Jeff's plan: All C++ packages will be uploaded via NMUs. The
> package maintainer can upload their packages afterwards if they have
> to make other corrections.

All of them?  I sw someone do a count and there were around 1000 packages
currently in the archive.  10%.  Per architecture.  Is Jeff really going
to bNMU all of these packages on the same day for all architectures?
What will that do to auric's disc space and our network traffic?  This
doesn't sound like a plan, it sounds like the absence of a plan.