Installing

Title: Installing

Dear Debian Developers,

A while ago I was asking about the standard build procedures for the GCC under debian.

Right now I have been compiling from CVS under POTATO, am working on the 3.0.3.

What are the procedures for creating a DEB from the CVS, how do you update your sourcecode from
the GCC cvs, and what tools are scripts are used.

I have seen the directory
pool/main/g/gcc-snapshot/
with snapshots for debian that you are checking in.

What is the standard procedure to download and build those snapshots?
'apt-get source packagename'

Can you please tell me where to start reading to get and compile and test the newest releases?

thanks,
Mike