Re: GCC predefines

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 12:25:55AM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:

> Assuming that NetBSD maintainers had been using a modified GCC all
> along, it appears that gcc, on NetBSD, had never defined unix (that
> FSF GCC defines it for m68k does not matter - it just means that Jason
> Thorpe hasn't updated that configuration to the netbsd_cpp_spec
> mechanism).

Hmmm. I guess my only resort is to file bugs against things which use the
define to switch stuff, then. Joy.

(This would include both 'zlib' and 'XFree86', that I've fought with myself
and remember; probably others, too. What fun, what fun.)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/