Re: gcc 3.1.1 to 3.2 transition

Daniel,
   Well if gcc 3.1.1 instantly disappears the moment gcc 3.2 hits the pool,
won't that force openoffice/stl to deinstall on a dist-upgrade? It would
nicer if we allows folks a grace period for their apps to get rebuilt
before yanking the supporting libs they need.
                                      Jack
ps The grace period could be shorter, perhaps a week or even a few days,
but I don't know if it is good to pull gcc 3.1.1 the moment 3.2 hits.