gcc 3.1.1 to 3.2 transition

    I noticed that the new gcc-3.1_3.1.1ds3-1 changelog notes that
gcc 3.1.1 will go away when 3.2 arrives. Do we plan on having a period
of time (say a month) where both 3.1.1 and 3.2 will co-exist in the
sid pool? That might be a good idea to allow folks to recompile any
packages that they might have built under gcc 3.1.1 with 3.2 instead.
I mention this because on ppc we have our openoffice.org package
currently built under gcc 3.1.1 and it would be a cleaner transition
if gcc 3.1.1 didn't instantly disappear when gcc 3.2 arrived in the
pool.
                                Jack