New gcc-3.1 packages (including gnat)

New packages, based on 020406 can be found at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/~doko/gcc

  - Ada packaging done (see below, asking Samuel for feedback)

  - Arm patches re-added

What about woody? s390 wants to have it for woody, correct? Not sure
about the other architectures. On i386, I have gcc-3.1 installed
(instead of gcc-3.0), the machine did reboot, all seems to work for
four days. We could upload gcc-3.1 to unstable (when it's released,
not before) and then look how it goes. But then how to make updated
gcc-3.0 packages for woody? For m68k, gcc-3.1 doesn't work yet, and
for sparc64, I didn't test. If adding g++-3.1 to woody, we should make
a note, that no package destined for woody should use g++-3.1 (because
of the new libstdc++4).

Ada:

- should we build gnat from the gcc-3.1 source at all?

- package names: I choose gnat-3.15 and libgnat3.15a. Is this ok, or
  should it be gnat-3.1?

- Do we want to have a versioned Ada package? If yes, the existing
  Ada compiler has to be repackaged.

- If we have versioned names, then we will need to provide the correct
  gnatbind executable for the build process. Currently I only tested
  with gnat-3.14.

- The installation of gnat goes wrong. I had to explicitely call
  the add-install.common target.

- Sam, please could you update the relink script from gnat-3.14
  for gnat-3.15? Currently all tools are linked statically.

- More architectures: Chris wrote, he wanted to build for alpha.
  Anyone else for other architectures?